Friday, June 27, 2008

THURSDAY
At school..hrhmm... Lemma think.. Nothing important.. Find here find there. Went library. Talk here talk there. Then recess. Omg. My ice cream. ==" I took from the bag from Gabriel, then I opened it la obviously. How I know the other end was opened, so it slipped and fell on the floor.. ==" And gabriel refused to give me another one. -_-" Eesh. But William said Tanu has the whole box so I asked Tanu and she said it was with Darryl so I asked Darryl for another one. xD It was the last one. xD Haha, so yeah. Then, urm, KH finished the pateri thingy lo. Then went home... after dinner I did my sejarah project in my room. Then mum came in...

MUM me
WEN, WANT TO EAT ROJAK OR NOT?
later!
* few minutes later, she came in with rojak*
i wanna do project lar...=="
eat first lah, later not nice already
* i ate a little bit*
ehhh, wanna do project lah, you come in distract me with food lagi.
*GRINS* project can wait lar.
==" now you say that

weird weird mummy..

then went online as usual...



FRIDAY
woke up at 8. Was late for practise. After practise, can't believe your mum came at the same time as mine., got teased as usual..==" hahaha you guys watch out. :P Then, ate breakfast, mum said wanna go KL to buy some stuff...==" so fine lar, took lrt there, walk walk and WALK! ==" really like a mini hike saje..==" then bought a lot of fooood! my mum and her durian tarts and cakes and so on. and me with my cheese tart and cake and so on. hahaha. i'm sooo gonna put on weight. then came back, went giant to stock up junk food for penang! weee... yeah bought more food. then ate lunch... and here i am. ahahaha! xD suppposed to do my project though..==" soo...ciao. later gonna take report card and clean up lagi..=="
toodles

No comments: