It's all about being a celebrity.
First thing's first. It sucks! Haha.
Today WE (whoiwillnotmentionwhobutifyouknowthenyousmart) were walking to Miss's house, then a group (of 3) of paparazzi were snapping photos. -_-" at one point, its Cool, haha, I'm a celeb! haha! jk. At the other point, the pics or vids are gonna be posted all over the internet! JUST JOKING. Mostly, in their blog. -_-"
Ookayy...its all okayy...Don't worry. (:
Then, HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED ( not voldemort ) but my "darling" wanted to go the shortcut so HE who has LONGGG LEGS crossed the HUGGGEEEE longkang which I had NOOO GUTSS to. Then, I gave him the stare. Then he said: hahaha, faster la, come gimme your bag lah.. Then here comes one of the PAPARAZZZI ( -.- ). then after quite some time (oops) i finally crossed over. hehe..yeah i wasted hell lot of time. -_-"
okay toodles. for helll lot of pics please visit my friendster ( one of my links ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment