Hello people. :D
Let's update about..er..these few days..=="
MONDAY
Urm... ah I got one! xD Xinyi bet me 10 bucks that I can't Tip Toe for the whole day in school. Even walk or whatever also have to TipToe. Then, I did it! Hahaha. So chun. Haha. She owes me 10 bucks now. And yes she's paying. xD Urm... Oh yeah, did i mention that my dad brought us to KFC for dinner on Sunday? ==" It is the first time ever my dad volunteerly brought us there. Haha. ==" Oh, and sorry didn't say byebye lo. ==" You can't receive my messages I can't receive yours. T.T
TUESDAY
Today, Cik Ahni was catching people wearing multiple earings and those big big ones. But ME, as a very very very GOOD student, was wearing only one pair, with buttons buttoned and sleeves..er.. sleeves. :) OMFG. 3 more days till SATURDAY!! Which means, PENANG! hahahahaha. Weeeeeeeeee. And means, closer to sejarah project due date. ==" Omg. How am I supposed to complete everything if I'm going to be gone this whole weekend? omfg. =="
p.s I will upload more photos and videos...SOON. Hehe. Lazy sia. =="
Toodles people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment