SUNDAY
Oh great. I'm not allowed to go out with my friends but I'm allowed to go out with dad. -_-" oh well, at least I get free cupcake. Yes. I went the Curve and I got the Cupcakes I've been craving for a long long long long time. xD
MONDAY
IHAVESUCEEDED!! I've passed up my Maju Log, Peribadi Log and my Model Perintis ON TIME! ahaha. but i admit it SUCKS. cuz, Maju Log I missed out the berperahu part..-_-" then peribadi only have camp books and name tag. Model perintis a bit senget senget..-.- I rushed my Maju log in school. And I have a few special thankyous for the people who made this logbook of mine work..-.-
- Mum -
For buying my stationeries and the logbook itself.
- Ee Choong -
For borrowing me his Maju log.
- Aaron Yee -
For guiding me through my log. And asking me not to give up.
- Loverboy -
For cheering me up even though I didn't need that. -_-"
- WeiWen -
For the pink marching pics.
- HuiWen -
For helping me colour some bits and bits.
- Carmen -
For helping me draw the knots.
- Pn.Lim -
For not noticing me doing my log.
- Pn.Tan -
For praising the GIRLS who are being so hardworking.Hahaha. She caught Fang Liang doing it but not me. We're supposed to do pembetulan. Hahaha.
Speaking of pembetulan. Here are today's results..-_-"
-BM (1) = 00/40
-BI (1) = 36/40
-SCIENCE (1) = 27/40
-MATHS (1) = 33/40
-MATHS (2) = 43/50
-GEOGRAFI = 58%
Yes, it all SUCKS. -_-"
Anyways,
got to go now.
Toodles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment