Hello people! (: Just came back from Penang trip. I don't know whether should I bore you with the post of the whole trip or not. But oh well, I'm gonna. Hahahaha. -_-" Okay lah, I cut it short. (:
SATURDAY
Woke up reallly earlyy. Got ready and got all the stuff I left out after the last minute packing on Friday night. Then, went to school with my HEAVY HEAVY bag with another bag full with FOOOD. xD Clarence named it the FAMILY PACK. -_-" Then I odn't think any Juniors slept in the bus haha. Clarence and gang were gambling...-_-" Then reached Penang, ate lunch, went to St.Xaviers where we spent our night there. Practised dance, then it was MK night! We were ALLLL SOOO FREAAAKKINNNGGG SLEEEPYY. Until they gave us really funny music and we danced like there was no tomorrow. Seriously, somehow we all got HIGH HIGH HIGH. That's specially for our troop DO, who got realllyyy crazzyyy. Haha. Then, had Roti Canai for dinner at 12.30am. xD Then sleep. Somehow I was laughing too. Sorry Kuan Yen. I was distracting her. Hahha.
SUNDAY
Woke up. Breakfast. oooh. There was this old fella who sat on the chair william sat on and it broke and he fell. o.o poor fella. then..bla bla bla..went for hike. the hike was horrible at first when we climbed up MANY MANY MANY MANY flights of stairs!! Then it was reallly great then. Played on the beach. Weee. Had picnic lunch there (junkfood) haha. Then march at the beach into the sea. Hahha. Then this dog keep coming to us. its now eric's life partner. hahahaha. then burried clarence in the sand. hahah. naughty naughty timothy put an empty bottle at clarence's THING. hahahaha. then, took ferry back. then......urm..fell down on the bus..==" i was talking to someone behind me to i turned over and squat on the seat.. then suddenly the bus turned and i fell..==" then...slept on the bus. woke up half way and saw EVERYONE SLEEPING! ahahha. it was SOOOO QUIEETT!! hahaha. even clarence was sleeping..-_-" then..went to genting hill, bathe and ate dinner. and chat, gossip..this and that..and sleeeepppppppppp.
MONDAY
hahahha, we were all so happy that we were skipping school! xD breakfast, kek lok si, lunch, shoppinggg, KL.. the bus ride...no one slept also..some la.. gambled again..==" then..nothing much lah..
TUESDAY
Went to school todayyy. people said i got darker AGAIN. -_-" then this and that again..sien dao..and taadaa..i'm here..
PICS FROM PENANG!!! A MUST SEE! xD
http://73petalingscouts.multiply.com/photos/album/56/Penang_Trip_28th_June-30th_June_2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment