THURSDAY
I forgotten everything that happened..=="
FRIDAY
Went for MK practice. Er... I won't talk about friday.
SATURDAY
Went genting after class. -_-" And I was left in boredom while my parents went for some concert. So I used my mum's pshone to SMS. xD And I deleted all the messages and so on. And somehow she found out I used her phone to SMS. But she didn't scold though. And I still can't figure out how she figured out. ==" oooh, ZAC EFRON won most breaktrough performance in the MTV MOVIE AWARDS. *claps* stuupid vanessa was his date i think..=="
SUNDAY
Woke up at 12 just in time for CSI SURPREME SUNDAY. Hahaha. Yes I catch it every week. When I can. But I'm gonna miss it next week! Cuz, I will be in PENANG. Weeee.
Here's a video of jason catwalking. will upload a few more videos next time. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment