YES!
I'm back from Usaha Camp. All my worries are faded away. And it's all about Maju now. Maybe not. I'll have a break from scouts. o_o
I'm NOT gonna write every single SPECIAL things that happened there. Cause then I WON'T stop. Until now I haven't finish telling my sister. I pity her la. Have to listen to me. =p But at least she shows interest in it. Ahaha.
It had been centuries since I've posted in my blog. Cuz well, I have been busy. And I'm having problem typing now. -.-
I'm supper tanned. Even tanner than I was before. Seriously. My sister and I compared yesterday when I came back from camp. We were like... Like... from a whole other family!! Seriously. I'm like Black. LOLLLL.
I'm glad that I came back from camp, but a part of me misses camp. Like something is missing. Whistle calls, no rush to bathe, sleeping until noon. Haih.
Anyways, I'm full of ants and mosquito bites. -.-
Toodles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment