HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOO HOO!!.x)
( This is the only colour that isn't Blue or white or black in my profile..-.- )
I wished her at 12.04 a.m. xD
Sadly she didn't reply...-.-
Anyways, I went for test session at 8am. And passed only ONE test. Cuz it was bloody raining...zzz... Well at least it was a Maju test. x) Then later I went for patrol meeting at Patrick's house at 1.30pm. Lalalala... We learnt lessons though. Lol. Then I went for Gym Class at 6.15pm. Zzzzzzz... Busy day huh? x( Well I had fun doing all those stuff so I'm still alive. xD
Nothing really interesting really happened today though, only now I'm having soar legs and back after class... But it's normal, probaly a weekly routine. I'm used to it anyways.
I'm hungry now, but my house ran out of snacks... that I like to eat. Zzzz...
Anywayssss....Toodlesss. x)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment