After the last post yesterday, I went to my friend's house. Then we were playing football under the HOT sun. It was one of the guy's idea. They're mental. Don't know what's with guys though. d:
Then later we went some mamak stall and we realised we ALL didn't bring money. LOL. Only one of the guy brought, so he was forced to treat. =D And we chat chat chat in one the the friend's house, then call other people for fun. Yeah that's probaly it.
At night after going online I have nothing to do. So I asked Choey Yee so call me. =p Talk talk talk, my dad came in my room. Then I SHOOED in away but NOOO. He was laughing like a loon, and I heard Choey Yee laughing too so I guess she heard my dad laughing. Then I asked her to call back later when my dad leaves. It took a million years for him to leave. -.- later on, me and Choey yee talk talk talk again... Say hello to Purple for me will ya? d:
And my battery went DEAD so I just go to sleep. =/
Lalalalalala. bye bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment