I'm having real trouble sleeping these few days... Freakkkyyyyy.
I just had breakfast that was prepared by..........MOI! :P
Sausages, Coleslaw, Scrambled Eggs with Baked Beans. LOL.
It was delicious. =p
I was practising for Usaha Camp la. But still those wouldn't help cuz I'll be cooking chicken and fish and stuff. EW. And I have no idea how to wash them. =/
Yesterday after dinner in KL, we drove home.... Then suddenly this animal or something crossed the road in front of our car. It was like some Ninja or Spy or something. LOL. ANd it was so freakking darkkk.. It turned out to be a................
BLACK COW!
LOL!!! I was laughing my head off!! In the middle of nowhere a COW crossed the road. Plus it was BLACK! Sure kena knocked down if the driver was sppeding or something. LOL!!
Anyways, I really have nothing to blog about. I had but most probaly I forgotten everything. Oh yeah, I won about RM20+ from playing MahJong. LOL. Nice game. x)
Ta everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment