Monday, November 26, 2007

GAHHHHH...

Just came back from mum's hometown-- Johor.
Nothing much there though. Sister went backpacking aroung Singapore. So I have the computer all to myself. and I have nothing to do with it. Pathetic ain't it? -.-

I was supposed to STAY AWAKE to keep my mum AWAKE during the long long long drive home from Johor but I still fell asleep. d: I can't help it. When I know it'll be a long distance drive, I'll fall asleep straight away. xD

Anyways, don't feel sad Purple. It ain't Green's fault. Can't do anything about it. Unless her mum changes her mind. You two are confused. I guess. It seems that you are. Well, I'm here for you lovebirds through thick and thin. =D I'm not marrying you guys though, the line just now sounds like vows. LOLLLL. Just to let you guys know la. x)

I'm gonna start on Maju log. Though I'm lost for the moment. =/ I'll find my way through. xD

Hmmm.. I'll blog about things that are more interesting when something interesting happens. xD

Until then. Buh-bye.

No comments: