What a boring boring weekend. -.-
I'm stuck in that Genting apartment. BORING.
And my sister is studying for her exams tomorrow. Which is the biggest exams of her life. NO. It ain't SPM. -.- Apparently she has no self- control. I watched tv all day, and she watches it with me... And also she has a habbit of eating ice instead of drinking water. Which my parents are always scolding her about. But she doesn't careeee. -.-
Was supposed to train myself today by running up and down the stairs of the apartment, but I was so cosyy in the chair watching the tv. And I didn't want to get up. =/ Now I am like, freaking out that I'm gonna DIE during Usaha. I don't know whyyy.
Anyways, what the heck I have no anywaysss, there's nothinggg happening...Urm...That I can say about.
Tomorrow is a school day again... Forced to go to school to finish up the KH thingyy. Or the teacher will call up our parents and ask them to bring us to school during the holidays to finish it up. I wouldd take the risk and not go to school, but nahh, don't wanna destroy my reputation, I'm a goodie goodie. =p NOT. Well I'm forced to go to school tomorrow anyways cuz daddy is picking up my report card tomorrow since he missed it on Saturday, which by the way, THANK YOU XINYI FOR FORGETTING TO TELL TEACHER THAT I AIN'T GOING. -.- That's it. Daddy's gonna embaress me tomorrow at school.
Hmm... NOOO. Speaking of school, no more seeing the form twos at school for one entire yearrr. I'll Miss You Guyss. =/ Not litarelly GUYS though. -.-
I don't think I wanna go to school on Tuesday though. But I'm going to be bored to death at home. Like that Monday when I didn't go. Oh what do I knoww. Gonna discuss it tomorrow with my pals.
Haih ya, hou sien lerh..-.-
Oh Yeah, I will go madd if Choey Yee was right. I mean, it's HIM? Seriously? HIM?!! I'm already going madd now, another surprise in my life I'm gonna explode.
And to Hoo Hoo- WHY IN THE WORLD?! WHY HIM?? WHYYY????!!!!! -.- I mean, it's HIM!!! o_____________o HIMMMM WHOOO iss..well...HIM!!!! I'm making no sense. But you'll understand wouldn't you?
And to a very important bastard- I hate you. -.-
At lastttt. The moment we've been waiting for...erm...The moment I'VE been waiting for... COUNTDOWN TO USAHA CAMP.
13 more days. And we haven't even know our patrols yet. We're Doooooooomeeddddd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment