Thursday, November 8, 2007

Howdieee...=D

Hyper mood once again. x] No good reason though.
Anyways, yesterday was FUN.
Yeah... I went Sunway Pyramid with my friends. We were supposed to be meeting at 12pm. But all of them called me at about 11.50 and tell me they are going to be late....Zzz.... So I waited, and I was so scared cause mum came back from her office just to fetch me and the clerk in the office wasn't in for yesterday. So I just KNOW that I'm going to get scolding. Then at 12.30, they asked me to wait another half an hour then i was like: WHAT? I was soo freaakingg out that time cuz mum already scolded me cuz my friends aren't punctual. It's true, no offence, but I got scolding because of you guys! Then Yvonne told me she was there already, so yeah I calmed down a little. Until 1pm++, they finally reached...
Anyways, we had a hard time figuring out what to have for lunch. We wanted to have western food but we couldn't find anything. Like the kenny Rogers was shuted down... So we ended up eating at Dragon-i.
Then we shopped for each other's pressiess, and I'm like totally BROKE now. Not entirely, but I spent 85 bucks....-.-
Later we went ice-skating, which was really hilarious. I watch Xinyi fell down every single time. I'll go to that part later. First they ALL needed me to tie their shoelaces for them... They had no places to sit cuz it's a full house there. Then I tied for all of them... (sweatttr I knoww..zzz) Then me and Wei Wen skated together... While Xinyi, Yvonne and Ai Ling we there.... Took me a while to get the hang of it though. And Ai Ling took about half an hour to skate the whole rink! We were there trying to make her learn and skate by herself, it was hard... Seriously. We also met Jane there. x] She was teaching us..LOL.
Sadly, Yvonne got to leave when she learnt how to let go of the side and skate by herself...T___T. After she left we still continued skating, then I told Xinyi: This time we all sure fall down one...SURE. Then she said: CHOI! Don't curse me la. -.- So yeah, later me and Wei Wen were pulling Ai Ling along...zzzz... Then, Xinyi fell...Ahahahahha. Jane helped her to get up though. Ahahahhaha. Later on I left Ai Ling there to let her learn to skate, she's still holding on to the side though. Then I turned around to look for Xinyi, and then....She fell again, but this time there were a woman and a man helping her stand... Ahahahahhahah. I was laughing alonggg...Yes I was evil for a moment..=p Later then, I skated with Xinyi then she wasn't balanced, its like she'll lean to the foward or the front all of a sudden. And then, she was really falling. And I was like trying to pull her, but I think we both let go of each other's hand then she fell down and her pants are all wet again...AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Then I was really laughing my head off there... LOL. Yeah I'm bad... But I couldn't resist. I can't really skate too so I can't help her get up. Ahahahahah. Okay... so yeah that was the funny part...
Later we went Auntie Anne's to have a quick snack, then Xinyi actually dropped one of the bags she was holding...Zzz, Lucky her there was a man telling her...Ahahahahha. So yeah, then I went home.

I'm supposed to have patrol meeting now though but it was cancelled. And my patrol is called: (drumrolls) C-O-C-O-N-U-T. Ahahahaha. And I'm Quartermaster Makanan... And I can't really cook. =/

Anyways, going KLCC later, Don't know why, dad just said it... Toodlesss. xD

No comments: