" and another life saved by the dearest TANCHINGWEN, god she makes miracles happen in a blink of the eye " yes I saved a life. who you may ask. and i shall answer to that. MY BLOG! hahaha. -_-" why you may ask, EXAMS...duh! and now that exams are over, i'm rushing patrol log which I got totally lost in. stressing i might say, but you just can't tell it. =P
EAT TO SATISFY YOUR STOMACH NOT YOUR TONGUE.
quoted by gym teacher
From now on:
- NO canteen food. er..maybe for lunch but NO canteen junk food, such as:
x french fries x
x pisang goreng x
x nuggets x
x keropok lekor x
x burger x
x and food that is doesn't fill up your tummy when you're starving x
- NO junk food, including:
x sweets x
x ice-cream x
x can't believe i'm gonna say this...but...CHOCOLATES x
- min 100 sit ups everyday..=="
I'M CRAZY. :D
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment