Er...people ruined my pic! hahha. I'm way behind now..=="
Ooohh, Bendehari (serena) was kinda furious about this. ahhaha. sorry, he's just so cutee when he talks. hahha.
Me and bald guy and gf. =D the lovebirds.
BENJAMIN! xD
Awww. the cutest couple EVER! hahaha. no offence lovebirds. =p
Guess I'm too short to be in this pic huh. -_-" YES I ADMIT! :P
Woops, I destoyed your pic. hahaha. =p
The real LIMHUIJEAN. Innocent huh? NOT. It's her HORNY smile. Seirously.
Me*Huijean*Linghong*Wanteng
APL and PL? =)
Me and Ex PL. Semi Senior now. xD scroll down and you'll spot the true side of him. xD
Scroll down more! hahah.
my original place. =( hahah. oh well.
Okayy..the time i got on this time and found out i'm supposed to slide down, i realized that i am afraid of HEIGHTS. =="
Err....=D
Ooooh! This is the hot hot brown T-Shirt, blue jeans, black guitar guy! hahaha!
Here's him again!! haha. I tried so hard to find him during the break. But NO. and then when i'm going back i was telling wei wen about him and she turned around to see the car, and she said: isn't that him? then when i wanted to turn around he just walked pass me. like OMG.=="
Here's the pro dao drummers with no emotions. Seriously.
These are the two big heads that are bloking my view. Jk. haha.
Here's the lion dance.
Heeheee, Ee Choong thinks he is the luckiest man on earth! haha. Too bad he says he's gay. =p
Benjamin..Why oh why are you dreaming? =="
Okayyy, that's better. =D
This the the biggest musical chairs game i've ever seen. -_-"
Kuan Yen and Me with our chocolate bars! xD
Will Upload the Cheerleading another day. =D
How's life you ask since my blog has been dead.
life is filled with tons of opstacles and hell yeah i'm going through one of the toughest ones =(


No comments:
Post a Comment