Tagggggggggged by yee vonnne..=DD
I tag.....
YOU. my blog reader. xD
[ACT 1 ]
1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf ?
Hahahaha. sure sure. I'll be lectured for life.
2. Describe yourself in one word.
Undescribable
3. Who would you pick , someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
The one I love, cuz it's ALL ABOUT ME! Hahaha. jk..=="
4 . Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
-_-" If I'm shy with him means I don't love him
5. Does it feel good to love?
Sometimes..
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
Ciaoo
7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
Fynnnneeeee.
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
No..-_-" isn't that impossible
9.What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
sorry i can't help? move on with your life. =D
10.What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Tsk tsk
[ACT 2]
1. Best place to cry ?
My room? haha
2. Who do you love the most?
Myself? hahhahaa..=="
3. Tell us your dream last night?
Some weird dream... I was on set of FRIENDS hahaha!
4. Ever hated someone so bad?
Don't think so. ;)
5. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
er...can't remember...and don't tend to crack my mind for this..
[LAST PERSON]...
~ Had a beer with ?
my family? in this irish pub..
~ Went to the movies with ?
???? can't really remember..=="
~ Talked on the cell phone with ?
williamm! haha
~ You hugged?
my dad? =="
~ You yelled at ?
er.....idk..
[IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU ]..
~ Kissed someone ?
nope! ;)
~ Sing/Sang/Sung ?
YES
~ Danced crazy?
Like duhh
1. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry ?
Again, won't wanna waste my effort for this.
2. You will die in 3 mins. Last call?
First...TOUCH WOOD! ==" er..idk... everyone will be sleeping now wad.
3. If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
I COULD! there's not IF! hahaha.. everyone can. =p
4. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Heeeheeeee.xD
5. Are you old fashioned?
Am i?
6. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Er...to tell them I don't love them back..=="
7. What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Everything? =="
Todayy, was weird.... Went to ou for dinner with mum. In Jack's Place. I told some of my friends, thought I could meet up with them. Then while waiting, William came and joined us. Then talk and went out and look for the others, then I went back alone. Then William came again. And went out. And then Eric's head poped out of nowhere, and asked me to go out. Then went out, and came back in. Then Ee Choong and Peili came, asked me to go out again, so I went out again. Then, came back in. Nice dinner. hahhaa. then went shooooopppinngg! Unfortunately I DIDN'T GET MY BAG because they still don't have the nice pink one. ==" I'll get one from another shop later...Soon.. yeah. I got a pair a shoes though, and a few tops. Wasn't a good time to shop for accesories cause my mum doens't really like it..ngrr...as I said, NEXT TIME! Soon..I'll get mroe again..=="
kay kayy..
TOODLES.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment