Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So far results are...satisfying... except maths..-.- HOW CAN I NOT GET AN A?!!! I mean...its maths! T.T
Oh, william, sorry i forgot to bring my badge for you...=/ nevermind we all also don't have yet. :D
yesterday, I got my english, science, maths and geo paper back..-.- english was alright. Science...omg this is damn funny. when i got back my paper it was 59%!!! I was like O______________________________________________O speechless nia. Then I count count count....ciuuuuu, teacher didn't count properly. the subjective part she didn't x2. Luckilyy mann.. So i got 79, haven't add the formative marks yet though, but should get an A. =D then maths...was seriously dissapointing.. 71! -.- NOT an A..which is a very very very very very very very very very very bad thing to me. T__T then comes to geo, i really thought i might get very low marks for this...but 72..-.- 3 more marks to A. saddening...but satisfying.. damn sien...2 Bs in my pocket now. =.^" today only got bm paper...zzzz hope to get at least a B la..cuz my bm damn suckyy. zzz
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!!! xD i'll be getting my pbs!!! haha.. gan jiongggg...there goes my sleep tonight...-.-

No comments: