Sunday, March 23, 2008

AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!!!!
Change of plan. New APL. One of my bestttttiesssss.....*drumrolls*........ TANWEIWEN! xD
We are like sisters... surname and last name the same. Plus I keep reading her mind...according to her. hahaha. And we might have a problem...we have 6 girls alltogether and 12 boys. =.^" Chamm. our a tent.. zzz..
Keahlian Camp theme: mirror mirror on the wall, are you meant to be a scout afterall?
Keahlian Camp Patrol Name: DOPEY
Hahha. How to make patrol song and cheer with dopey arrrrr??? -.- nvm can wann. xD


Enough about scouts. my class.
laughing like hell everyday with carmen, sze wei and yi yuan around me...-.-


others....
What is there to talk about?
Oh ohhh, today I saw a restaurant named HONG LING bak kut teh. hahaha..I wanted to take a picture but at the back got car cannot stop..-.- and and and...haagen daaz ice cream is the best! and freaking expensive..-.-

results...hmmm...don't need to know lah.. xD chaoo

No comments: