OU yesterday with sister to celebrate her wonderful results. The whole trip was her treat. Ahaha. It should be though. You know why? I'll tell you why.
This morning at 7.30am she made a lot of noise cos she couldn't sleep as her results are coming out today. Then she went downstairs. I fell asleep again. When I was dreaming, somebody shouted. Then it was her again. I was already pissed enough. Then the third time she came crashing into the door she wanted to take something on top of our bed so she stepped on my foot. Then she went slamming away...I was soooo not in the mood to go out. Then she kept begging me to go out. Loll. So finnnne. -.- Ate lunch there on her. Went shopping. Then I wasn't in the mood to shop already. o___o She had to cheer me up by buying some juice for me. LOL. She was really in a spending mood though. She spent A LOT. Well the juice I ordered was nice. Then sis asked me if I wanted the Wheatgrass there. It was fresh. I haven't tasted it, so yeah I went for it. Its really one small cup though. It came with a plate and a piece of orange. Sis smelt the wheatgrass. She almost threw up, then she drank...-.- She said it was okay. Then I smelt. And I almost fainted. The small was all grassy and ewwwy... Then I drank. It was...better than the smell. So Sis said its a one shot drink. So, I take the orange on one hand, the cup on the other, got ready to drink. The smell of it was soooo horibble... Took a DEEP breath. Drank it and quickly ate the orange. Sis said it was worth the 2.63 bucks to see me drink it...-.- Later, I saw Yvonne. Then Jasmyn. Then Fang hao and Fang Liang. Then Miss Fiona. And went back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment