Monday, December 17, 2007

Lemma tell you what happened. I'm gonna make it as short as possible. As my hand muscle are all stuck there. Can't really move much. And a lot of blisters...-.-



Here's what happened:

I woke up at 7 in the morning. Which in my case, is realllllllyyyyyyyyyy freaaakinnng early already. Went to school for Pioneering. I went around the whole school to find if there's anyone there. But NO. So I waited outside school. Saw Weishen and Seng Keat. Until 9am. No one was here yet. Weishen asked me to call my parents. Then Zhi Young came. Weishen told him only one junior came, which was me. Zhi Young also asked me to call my parents. My mum was at a meeting and my dad was still sleeping. Then Kajun came. Zhi Young was hungry, wanted to yam cha. They went. Asked me to come along. So fine lo, go yam cha with coh people...Lollll. Then went back to school. Take bakau out from den. Then take it all the way until the padang there. This year's Keahlian campsite. x( One thing I can say is, the seniors are damn freaakinggg STRONGGGG!! =o Later I go pick one whole pail of rocks. Also damn hard to take back there... Then tie some lashings with jut rope. My hand got blister already...-.-

No comments: