HIGHLIGHTS
The Night Before
Damn, there was a lot of last minute packing, making sure our luggage doesn't overweigh, more packing.
Even food. Oh yeah, food.
Sissy's fav. My fav. Family's fav.
Fish cake. Slice em up and ready to go.
Stuffed egg plant.
Tau-Kee.
All made by my grandma's bare hands.
All packed up for my sissy.
The Flight There
H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E
After an hour of struggling to sleep, I smelt food. I wasn't asleep yet though. Was just tossing myself around my seat.
Got my nasi lemak, I slept straightaway after I finished. Not the best thing to do, but it was the only way for me to fall asleep.
Day 1
All we did was shop, a lot, eat, and shop. =D
Day 2
Fremantle. Got lost on the way, but we spotted a nice breezy beach.
note the floating people. They were waiting for a wave to surf. In the morning. During winter. Imagine how cold the water was. Although, I did spot some half naked guys playing some ball game.
Little penguin-look-a-like birdies. yeah. zz.
Went for some nice fish and chips. NICE. Seriously.
On our umbrella seat thingy, there was some sort of bird. seagull I guess.
Look at its feet, haha, so cute. :D
Went to Fremantle market, shopped again. Ate again.
I got myself some very cute socks. Pics will be up soon. =D
Day 3
Went to Serpentine. Lalala.
Don't have to explain. =D
Black swans. Evil Duck. Seriously. Evil ducks. Their eyes are RED. gawd.
Day 4
city shopping. @@
Went to uncle soon lim's house for dinner. Damn. aunty ying's cooking was NICE. one day, if she would have met my grandma and cook together for one week, I swear I'll suffer from obesity.
Day 5
myers big sale. =D more shopping.
The Flight Back
Slept all the way because I didn't sleep the last night. =D
Conclusion
Great chilly trip.
rented movies though. watch one every night.
-bridget jone's diary
-click
-sex in the city
-get smart
-house bunny
more updates coming up.
with joy,
chingwen =D


No comments:
Post a Comment