Tuesday, September 23, 2008




100th POST! xD
okay, supposed to post my 100th post on my birthday. change of mind. xD


FRIDAY
this.. is ONE OF THE BEST DAYS EVER IN MY LIFE.

WHY?

Because I found out I'm the luckiest girl on earth.

HOW COME?

My great great great friends got me 3 cakes!

OMG?!

3 groups of people.
i - choey yee, ailing plus plus...zzz got me a secret recipe cake, a surprise...
made a scapbook for me. O____O
ii - PBS! armand baked a cake for me!! omg..@@
iii - carmen and gang! baskin robbin cake! $$

Plus there were tons of great gifts! i love you people! xD

ANDD??
I got a cake back at home too. haha

SO WHY IS IT NOT THE BEST DAY BUT ONLY ONE OF THE BEST DAYS?

because... there are other memorable days and this WILL be one of em. xD





SATURDAY
party at choey yee's. laugh laugh laugh camwhore camwhore camwhore run run run..==" ooooh someone was there helping the caterer! hahaha don't wanna say who is it cuz he or she says its very pai seh.


SUNDAY
OTH-ing in genting house.

MONDAY
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

TUESDAY
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: