Tuesday, April 15, 2008

okay this is the 3rd post today. I'm still wondering why am i so free..-.- btw people you have to stop tagging me.. lol

~> 5 things I found in my bag
1. school books
2.log books
3. gordon koh
4. a nice file full of scout stuff
5. pencilbox
~> 5 things I found in my wallet
1. NO $$ as you know i'm broke.
2. calendar
3. love letters! ;) jkjk
4. rubbish
5. Coins
~5 favourite things in my room
1. bed
2. precious boaster
3. clothes
4. ipod
5. phone
~>5 things I always wanted to do.
1. fly ahaahahah
2. spend 24 hours in the curve eating cupcakes and shopping.
3. be a billionaire
4. shop with unlimited money
5. go for parties at night. ( mum doesn't let..-.- )
~>5 things I'm currently into
1. ipod
2. phone
3. little darling?
4. scouts
5. money
List out the top 5 presents I wish for
1. a pretty pretty long wallet
2. a pretty pretttyy handbag
3. a pretty pretttyyyy ipod cover
4. a major room makeover
5. a whole new wardrobe!
The person who tagged you is:
Liew Hui Wen
Your 5 impressions of him/her
~> pretty
~> kind
~> smart
~> awesome
~> wanted cash cash cashhhhhhhh!
Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
wo bu zhi dao..
I tagged
~> choey yee
~> xinyi
~> sofea

No comments: